For the best results (US Pat No._9,795,579):
How to Use
Start an hour before a meal, follow these four steps, once every other day, until your symptoms disappear.
- Brush your teeth with water (no toothpaste).
- Scrub your tongue with a warm, wet washcloth from the back to the front until most of the white/yellow biofilm on the top is gone. Caution: reaching too deep may cause a gag reflex.
- Gargle hot (optimal 120 ºF) water for about 10-20 seconds. Spit out and repeat gargling for five minutes. Your tongue should become red without any biofilm. If it isn’t, scrub it with the wet washcloth and gargle one more time.
- Eat one AllerPop while doing your favorite things. Let the lollipop slowly melt in your mouth for up to one hour. Do not chew the lollipop or swallow it whole. Discard the used lollipop if it is not gone after an hour.
* Bonus tip: Have a healthy family member who does not have allergies suck the lollipop for two minutes before you do. The donation of healthy saliva may speed up the results.
Warning: Though it rarely happens, discontinue using AllerPops if you feel ill, tiresome, or have a low fever or headache. These feelings should be gone within a week and possibly your allergy symptoms too.
More info in User Instruction.