The web site (the “Web Site”, or “Site”) operated by Knoze Jr Corp and assigns is comprised of web pages. The terms, conditions, and notices contained herein (collectively, “Terms”) apply to all Knoze Jr Sites, AllerPops.com, and knozejr.com.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEB SITE. The Knoze Jr Web Sites are offered to you (the “User”) conditioned on your acceptance without modification of the Terms and the applicable Privacy Statement. By accessing or using this Site or any other Site, you agree to these Terms and the applicable Privacy Statement. If you do not agree to these Terms, do not use this Site or any other Site.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THESE TERMS MAY REQUIRE YOU TO SUBMIT DISPUTES TO ARBITRATION AND REQUIRE THAT DISPUTES BE RESOLVED ONLY IN A FORUM IN LOS ALAMOS COUNTY, NEW MEXICO.
Personal Use of Sites
Unless otherwise specified, the Site is for your personal and noncommercial use only. You may not reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any of the content, except as expressly permitted. You acknowledge that any unauthorized use of any Content could cause irreparable harm to us and agree that in the event of any such unauthorized use, we will be entitled to an injunction in addition to any other remedies available at law or in equity. Subject to any expressly stated restrictions or limitations on the Site relating to specific material, you may electronically copy and/or print hard copy portions of Content for your personal use. Any other use of Content, including the modification, reproduction, distribution, republication of any Content, without our prior written permission is strictly prohibited.
You agree not to use any product descriptions, images, listings, or prices except for your non-commercial use or to place an order with us.
These Terms govern your conduct, your rights, and Knoze Jr’s rights with respect to any text, photograph, video, post, communication, music, audio/sound recording, artwork, ratings, reviews, or other materials or information you make associated with the Knoze Jr Web Sites (“Submission”). When you submit a Submission, you agree to these conditions:
- your Submission is original, accurate, created by you, and not an impersonation;
- you are currently a bona fide user of the Knoze Jr’s product(s) mentioned in your Submission and your Submission reflects your true and honest opinion of and current experience with the KNOZE JR products(s);
- you are over the age of majority, or, if a minor, your parent or legal guardian consents to your submission;
- you are not an employee of Knoze Jr nor do you work for an affiliate or agency of Knoze Jr;
- your Submission is made without any prior payment or promise of payment having been made to you;
- your Submission does not contain content which violates any law, statute, ordinance or regulation or content that engages in, encourages, advocates, or provides instructions for conduct that would constitute a criminal or civil offense under any law, statute, ordinance or regulation;
- Knoze Jr’s use of your Submission does not violate these Terms and will not cause injury to any person or entity.
By submitting a Submission, you grant each of the following to Knoze Jr:
- a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, fully paid-up, royalty-free, fully sublicensable and transferable right and license to use, monitor, review, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, transmit, display, and perform such Submission(s), in whole or in part, in any media, format or technology, online or offline, whether now known or hereafter discovered, and in any manner including, but not limited to, all promotional, public viewing and/or commenting (whether on Knoze Jr’s web pages or on third party web pages), advertising, marketing, merchandising, publicity, and commercial uses and ancillary uses thereof, without any further notice or payment to or permission needed from you (except where prohibited by law);
By submitting a Submission, you agree to release, hold harmless and indemnify on behalf of yourself and your successors, assigns and representatives, Knoze Jr and each of its respective officers, directors, and employees from and against any and all claims, suits, actions, demands, liabilities and damages of any kind whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use of such Submission, including, without limitation, any and all claims for false advertising, copyright infringement, invasion of privacy, violation of the right of publicity or of moral rights, and/or defamation. Without limiting the foregoing, in no event will you be entitled to, and you waive any right to, enjoin, restrain or interfere with use of the Submission or Your Personal Content embodied in such Submission or the exploitation of any of the Knoze Jr’s rights as noted above.
You understand that KNOZE JR is relying upon your representations, grants of rights, waivers, and releases in permitting you to submit a Submission. You acknowledge that you may not terminate or rescind the grants of rights and licenses and/or the releases contained in this Agreement.
KNOZE JR does not guarantee that you will have an opportunity to edit or delete your Submission. You acknowledge that you, not KNOZE JR, are responsible for the contents of any Submission(s).
Code of Conduct
By accessing or using any Site or any other feature provided through our Site, including but not limited to, when submitting a Submission to our Site, you agree to abide by the following code of conduct. You agree that you will not, and will not authorize or facilitate any attempt by another person or entity to:
- Use the Site in breach of these Terms;
- Reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of any Site or use or access to the Site;
- Harass, threaten, stalk or intentionally embarrass or cause distress to another person or entity;
- Solicit personally identifiable information from or exploit any individual under eighteen (18) years of age;
- Invade the privacy of any person, including posting personally identifying or otherwise private or sensitive information about a person without their consent or harvesting personally identifiable information about the Sites’ users;
- Engage in, encourage, advocate, provide instructions for or discuss with the intent to commit conduct that would constitute a criminal or civil offense or otherwise violate any federal, state, local, or international law or regulation.
KNOZE JR cannot and does not assure that other Users are or will be compliant with the foregoing Code of Conduct or any other provisions of these Terms, and, as between you and us, you hereby assume all risk of harm or injury resulting from any such lack of compliance.
If these Terms do not address your question, or if you would like to report a violation of our Code of Conduct, please contact us as follows:
Knoze Jr Corp
1650 Trinity Dr. Ste 103
Los Alamos, NM 87544